We are pleased to present to you today our new version Z88Aurora® V3!
With support for nonlinear material models and more detail enhancements we are starting a new version number and would be pleased if you download and try out the new Z88Aurora today.
- Enhancement of our nonlinear solver with material nonlinearity (plasticity)
- Double-click on the project directory in the status bar opens the project folder (only Windows and Unix)
- New keyboard shortcuts:
- Key F1 opens SPIDER help
- Key F2 opens the import menu
- Key F3 opens the preprocessor menu
- Key F4 opens the solver menu
- Key F5 opens the postprocessor menu
- Key F11 switches model full screen view on or off
- Key d deselects the current selection, when nodes, surfaces or elements are selected
- More setting options in the file z88enviro.dyn (for details see manual)
If you have questions, you will always find help in our Forum or by writing to our email support.